You Could WIN Your Own 1965 Chevrolet Panel Truck!
150 coins per entry
Exterior: Teal / Interior: Black / Transmission: Manual / Drive Train: 4-Wheel Drive
Eligible raffle participants can risk their Rev It Up coins for multiple raffle entries to enter to win a 1965 Chevrolet Panel Truck in as-is condition.
Promotion valid only for green industry professionals in the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, or Wisconsin. Refer to the official Terms and Conditions below for full eligibility details.
Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Rev It Up with Hunter and FX Luminaire: Win a Classic Chevy 4x4 Raffle (“Raffle”), participants agree to be bound by these official rules. Entrants acknowledge, understand, and agree that participation in the Raffle is voluntary.
Each entrant must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States as well as a legal resident of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, or Wisconsin to be eligible to win. Green industry professionals including but not limited to irrigation contractors, lighting designers, specifiers, and distributor employees over age 18 are eligible to participate. Hunter employees and immediate family members are ineligible to win. Employees of direct competitors or other manufacturers of irrigation and/or outdoor lighting products are ineligible to win.
All entrants understand and agree that they are entering the Raffle to win a 1965 Chevrolet® Panel Truck (“Chevy 4x4”) in as-is condition (“As-is”).
Entrants may attend any event hosted by Hunter Industries where the Chevy 4x4 is present and provide their information on the designated sign-in form during the event to enter to win. Each event at which entrants attend and sign in is an entry to win. Qualifying participants can have multiple entries to win.
In addition, participants can redeem their Rev It Up coins for multiple raffle entries to increase the chances of winning. Raffle entries must be made in 150-coin increments and redeemed on the program website.
The Chevy 4x4 As-is has a value of $20,000. The Chevy 4x4 will have several thousand miles indicated on its odometer due to use by previous owners and transport around the specified region during the Raffle period.
The Raffle winner will be notified via the email address or phone number provided in their Hunter account or their provided contact information listed on any event sign-in sheet.
Unless prohibited by law, the Chevy 4x4 is not redeemable for cash and no substitute for will be offered. Should the winner be unable to accept the Chevy 4x4 within 30 calendar days after being notified, the prize will be forfeited. The winner must make arrangements with Hunter Industries to take delivery of the Chevy 4x4 prior to August 1, 2021. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and fees, including federal, state, and local taxes; registration; insurance; and associated delivery fees. The winner will be provided with a 1099 form for income-tax purposes. The winner must accept the Chevy 4x4 As-is.
Hunter Industries will randomly choose one winner to win the Chevy 4x4 at the end of the promotion. Entrants do not need to be present to win. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within 30 calendar days of notification, the winner designee will forfeit any rights to the Chevy 4x4 and it will be awarded to an alternate winner. The prize is neither assignable nor transferable.
The Raffle drawing will take place in June 2021. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. PST on the day before the designated Raffle drawing date.
If the Raffle winner fails to claim the Chevy 4x4 or fails to inform Hunter Industries of their inability to claim the prize before the deadline, or is otherwise determined to have failed to comply with the Raffle rules, then their entry will be forfeited, and Hunter Industries reserves the right to award the Chevy 4x4 to another entrant, at its sole discretion. Hunter Industries reserves the right to delay the announcement of any Raffle winner, at its sole discretion. HUNTER INDUSTRIES HAS THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION TO ADMINISTER AND CONDUCT THE RAFFLE AND RAFFLE DRAWING AND ALL DECISIONS REGARDING THE ADMINISTRATION AND CONDUCT OF THE RAFFLE WILL BE FINAL.
Except where prohibited by law, names and/or likenesses and quotes of participants may be disclosed to and otherwise used by Hunter Industries for publicity purposes and in lists of prize winners to be published in emails, social media, printed materials, and on the web.
Before being awarded the Chevy 4x4, the winner must:
- Provide any and all complete and truthful information necessary to participate and prove eligibility;
- Show valid photographic government-issued identification;
- Acknowledge and agree that the winner releases Hunter Industries, and all of their directors, managers, officers, employees, and agents — as well as their respective advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) — from any and all liability arising in connection with participation in the Raffle and acceptance of any prize, including, without limitation, any financial, legal, or moral responsibility or loss or personal injury, including death, or damage to or loss of property suffered or incurred or arising from participating in the Raffle or accepting the prize, whether suffered by the prize winner, or by their heirs, administrators, personal representatives, or executors, and notwithstanding that such injuries or losses may have been caused solely or partly by any act, omission, negligence, or gross negligence of any or all of the Releasees.
- By receiving the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless Hunter Industries, its respective subsidiaries, prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Raffle or receipt or use of misuse of the prize.
- Except where prohibited by law, in order to provide legitimate validation of a winner having been drawn at the conclusion of the Raffle, participation in the Raffle constitutes winners’ consent to Hunter Industries of use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state for publication purposes.
- Except where prohibited by law, names and/or likenesses and quotes of winners may be disclosed to and otherwise used by Hunter Industries for publicity purposes and in lists of prize winners to be published in emails, social media, printed materials, and on the web.
- Hunter Industries reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Raffle, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Hunter Industries’ reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Raffle, as determined by Hunter Industries in its sole discretion. Hunter Industries reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Raffle process or to be acting in violation of these official rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Hunter Industries reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Hunter Industries’ failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of the provision.
- By entering the Raffle, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions that govern the Raffle and the awarding of the Chevy 4x4.
In the event a Raffle winner is unable to provide any of the foregoing for any reason, then Hunter Industries may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify the Raffle winner and award the prize to an alternate entrant.
By entering the Raffle and voluntarily providing personal information including, but not limited to, name, address, city, email address, and home and office telephone numbers (the “Registrant Information”), each Raffle entrant grants permission to Hunter Industries for the collection and use of the Registrant Information for the purpose of administering the Raffle and selecting the prize winner.
This Raffle is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations of the U.S. and of each state, county/parish, and municipality, respectively. All federal, state, and/or local tax consequences and liabilities are the sole responsibility of the winner of any and all prizes.
The official rules can be viewed online at www.hunterindustries.com/classic4x4 and in person at Hunter Industries Inc., 1940 Diamond Street, San Marcos, California 92078. For a printed copy of the official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Hunter Industries Inc., 1940 Diamond Street, San Marcos, California 92078 (Attn: Marketing Department, Rev It Up with Hunter and FX Luminaire: Win a Classic Chevy 4x4 Raffle). Hunter Industries’ interpretation and application of all rules and regulations shall be final.
Chevy and Chevrolet are trademarks of General Motors Corporation.