Answer Hunter and FX Luminaire trivia questions to enter for a chance to have your Section 1 or Section 2 L.A.R.E. exam fees covered by Hunter Industries — a $365 value!
It’s easy to play:
- Earn Rev It Up coins by completing weekly challenge questions, bonus Pit Stops, and more!
- Every 500 coins is an entry. The more coins you risk, the higher your chances of winning!
- We will draw nine total winners!
Drawing #1: Entries must be submitted by June 30, 2020.
We will draw 4 winners!
Drawing #2: Entries must be submitted by August 30, 2020.
We will draw 5 winners!
Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Rev It Up with Hunter and FX Luminaire: Road to Licensure Raffle (“Raffle”), participants agree to be bound by these official rules and entrants acknowledge, understand, and agree that their participation in the Raffle is voluntary.
Each Raffle entrant must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States, age 18 or over, and a landscape industry specifier in Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, Santa Barbara County, and/or Ventura County. Landscape industry specifiers include but are not limited to irrigation designers, lighting designers, and landscape architects. Hunter employees and immediate family members are ineligible to participate in the Raffle. Employees of direct competitors or other manufacturers of irrigation and/or outdoor lighting products are also ineligible to participate in the Raffle.
All entrants understand and agree that they are entering the Raffle for a chance to win payment from Hunter Industries to cover their Section 1 or Section 2 Landscape Architect Registration Examination (L.A.R.E.) exam fees. To enter, participants can risk their Rev It Up coins in 300-coin increments on the program website. Participants can submit multiple entries to increase their chances of winning.
Payment for Section 1 or Section 2 of the L.A.R.E. exam has a value of $365. Raffle winners will be notified via the email address or phone number provided in their Hunter account or their provided contact information listed on any event sign-in sheet. Unless prohibited by law, the prize is not redeemable for cash and no substitute for any portion of any prize will be offered. Should the prize winner be unable to accept a prize within 30 calendar days after being notified, the prize will be forfeited.
Hunter Industries will randomly select nine total winners throughout the course of the promotion to receive Section 1 or Section 2 L.A.R.E. exam payment. Entrants do not need to be present to win. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within 30 calendar days of notification, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. The prize is neither assignable nor transferable.
Raffle drawings will take place on May 30, 2020 (4 winners will be drawn), and August 30, 2020 (5 winners will be drawn). All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. PDT on the day before the designated Raffle drawing date.
If a Raffle winner fails to claim the prize or fails to inform Hunter Industries of their inability to claim the prize before the deadline, or is otherwise determined to have failed to comply with the Raffle rules, then their entry will be forfeited, and Hunter Industries reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant, at its sole discretion. Hunter Industries reserves the right to delay the announcement of any Raffle winner, at its sole discretion. HUNTER INDUSTRIES HAS THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION TO ADMINISTER AND CONDUCT THE RAFFLE AND RAFFLE DRAWING AND ALL DECISIONS REGARDING THE ADMINISTRATION AND CONDUCT OF THE RAFFLE WILL BE FINAL.
Except where prohibited by law, names and/or likenesses and quotes of participants may be disclosed to and otherwise used by the Hunter Industries for publicity purposes and in lists of prize winners to be published in emails, social media, printed materials, and on the web.
Before being awarded any prize, the winner must:
- Provide any and all complete and truthful information necessary to participate and prove eligibility;
- Show valid photographic government-issued identification;
- Acknowledge and agree that the winner releases Hunter Industries, and all of their directors, managers, officers, employees, and agents — as well as their respective advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) — from any and all liability arising in connection with participation in the Raffle and acceptance of any prize, including, without limitation, any financial, legal, or moral responsibility or loss or personal injury, including death, or damage to or loss of property suffered or incurred or arising from participating in the Raffle or accepting the prize, whether suffered by the prize winner, or by their heirs, administrators, personal representatives, or executors, and notwithstanding that such injuries or losses may have been caused solely or partly by any act, omission, negligence, or gross negligence of any or all of the Releasees
- By receiving the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless Hunter Industries, its respective subsidiaries, prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Raffle or receipt or use of misuse of the prize.
- Except where prohibited by law, in order to provide legitimate validation of a winner having been drawn at the conclusion of the Raffle, participation in the Raffle constitutes winners’ consent to Hunter Industries of use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state for publication purchases.
- Except where prohibited by law, names and/or likenesses and quotes of winners may be disclosed to and otherwise used by Hunter Industries for publicity purposes and in lists of prize winners to be published in emails, social media, printed materials, and on the web.
- Hunter Industries reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Raffle, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Hunter Industries’ reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Raffle, as determined by Hunter Industries and its sole discretion. Hunter Industries reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Raffle process or to be acting in violation of these official rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Hunter Industries reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Hunter Industries’ failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of the provision.
- By entering the Raffle, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions that govern the Raffle and the awarding of payment for Section 1 or Section 2 of the L.A.R.E exam.
In the event a Raffle winner is unable to provide any of the foregoing for any reason, then Hunter Industries may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify the Raffle winner and award the prize to an alternate entrant.
By entering the Raffle and voluntarily providing personal information including, but not limited to, name, address, city, email address, and home and office telephone numbers (the “Registrant Information”), each Raffle entrant grants permission to Hunter Industries for the collection and use of the Registrant Information for the purpose of administering the Raffle and selecting the prize winner.
This Raffle is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations of the U.S. and of each state, county, and municipality, respectively. All federal, state, and/or local tax consequences and liabilities are the sole responsibility of the winner of any and all prizes.
The official rules can be viewed online at https://revitup.hunterindustries.com/lare and in person at Hunter Industries Inc., 1940 Diamond Street, San Marcos, California 92078. For a printed copy of the official rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Hunter Industries Inc., 1940 Diamond Street, San Marcos, California 92078 (Attn: Marketing Department, Rev It Up with Hunter and FX Luminaire: Road to Licensure Raffle). Hunter Industries’ interpretation and application of the rules and regulations shall be final.